Monday, December 27, 2010

Cousins

Do you have a cousin that is so funny, but never leaves you alone? Thats Victor for you! He is sweet and lovable and all except for one thing. Every time he sees me, from the moment I was born, he points to my shirt and says "Ooh whats that?" I look down and he hits his finger on my nose. Do you know how many times I have fallen for that trick?!?!?!?! It's really funny because he always does it when you are not expecting it. He'll also sometimes do it when you are already looking down and he will say he got you when we all know he really didn't. Sometimes I will know he is really trying to trick me and I won't look down and I say, "Ha! Got you this time." Then I turn around and then look at my shirt to see if he wasn't kidding. Then he szays he got me. He even fights with me sometimes saying "Seriously! There is something there! I promise!!" It gets annoying. He gets annoying! Although he does get on my nerves sometimes, I still love him. Who can't? He's Victor!!!


So once agian, "Do you have a cousin that is so funny, but never leaves you alone? Thats Victor for you!! :P




I love you Victor!!!

This was another post from the great Mamma Goodness Thinks...

Enjoy!

No comments: