Friday, October 8, 2010

My Spanish Teacher

Okay. I know, I know I haven't blogged in a while. If you haven't heard I am in public school now so everything is a lot different and I have less time for blogging, well...... ANYTHING ANY MORE! =D

At least I didn't have much homework today so I got some free time to do whatever I wanted. I chose to blog because I saw that Noelle (my sister) had blogged, and I remembered how much fun it is so I decided to blog again!



Yesterday in Spanish, we had to go to this web page on the computers (my Spanish teacher is techy) to make and advertisement for the fifth graders at NRES to go to Spanish next year and not band. The band teacher told all of the fifth graders last year to go to band next year, so he wanted us to make an advertisement for the fifth graders to come to his awesome Spanish class next year. Well, we had to do it with partners so my best friend and I, went to a computer and got started. We asked our Spanish teacher if we could go to google images to get pics of sombreros or something Hispanic. He said that people have copyright over stuff like that and didn't want to get the school in trouble so if we wanted to we would have to find a picture of him on google images. We knew that would be impossible because how many times have you found pics of your friends and/or teachers on google images? Well, we looked up "Mr. Chis Craft at CrossRoads Middle School.............."







I know he looks NOTHING like a Spanish teacher and he doesn't look Spanish at all, but he speaks FLUENT Spanish and is HILARIOUS.

I have one more thing to say......

IF YOUR GOING TO CROSSROADS MIDDLE SCHOOL NEXT YEAR SIGN UP FOR MR. CRAFTS AWESOMELY AMAZING SPANISH CLASS!!

This was another post from the great Mamma Goodness Thinks. Enjoy!

4 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

dear mamma goodness,

i was a spanish major, because my high
school spanish teacher was so awesome
that i placed out of 21 hours. it makes
me happy to see someone else who likes
her spanish teacher.

spanish is a necessary language now, huh?

blessings,
lea

Mamma Goodness Thinks... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamma Goodness Thinks... said...

Thank you for reading my blog. ANd, yes it is a necessary language now. Thank you agian!:)

-Mamma Goodness Thinks

Dawn said...

Can you believe you will only be in Mr. Craft's class for two more weeks? (crying now.) What's he gonna do without you?!

I'm glad I get to keep you for longer than he does.-Sweet!