Monday, June 28, 2010

Mardi Gras Day!

To start off, I am terribly sorry for not writing in a while. I have just been really busy lately. I hope you can forgive me. Okay well yesterday my family and I went to a parade. It was a Mardi Gras parade. They had Mardi Gras masks and all that junk. Well there was a face painting stand and I wanted to do it so much! My parents finally gave in... I made a BIG mistake...


I regret this sooooooooo much!


Oops... I forgot about this picture... I look horrible!

What am I looking at? And whats wrong with my lips?



Well, Thats all of my pictures. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

This was another post from the great, Mamma Goodness Thinks!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Reagan, you need a history lesson on Mardi Gras. We would never take you to such festivities, and it's the wrong time of year anyway, and you should be giving your talented friend the credit for painting your lovely mask. Don't hide behind lies...one mask is enough.

PS - You look gaaaw-geous!
XOXO,
Mom

Mamma Goodness Thinks... said...

Hahaha yah I know! Sorry! :) hahaha