Monday, May 17, 2010

Play this While you read. Click here.

Well, the poem of the week is going to be about friendship. Now the reason I did friendship is because yesterday, I was at a E-Kids event at my church. It was called E-Kids Olympics. Well, I was throughing a basketball in a hoop when I hit my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD right by the eye with my elbow. I tried to help her but she was mad and ran off. The only thing I can think about now is her. She won't talk to me and I'm REALLY sad. So Mikee, this poem is for you!

Thank You

You made me remember the good times
When I could only remember the bad
You promised me a return
Of the peace I long ago had
You never left me alone
When that was what I wrongly thought I needed
You never dwelt on my faults
Instead you pointed out when I had succeeded
You made me laugh
When I felt I would cry
You made me live
When I wished to die.
Thank you.

I love you Mikee! =)
Enjoy!

This was another post from the great, Mamma Goodness Thinks!

No comments: