Friday, April 16, 2010

MY BEST FRIEND!




HEY! Today I want to introduce someone very special in my life, Emma-Kate! I have a lot of other friends but I was just flipping through my camera, and I saw a few very cute pics of us. She helps me a lot and not just with ordinary things! When I tell her about Jesus Christ, I tell her somethings she needed to do that I wasen't doing myself! I knew I couldn't tell somebody something and not do it! That would set a bad example! So in some wasys she has helped me become a better Christian! I met Emma-Kate about three in a half years ago and I am really glad I did! She has always been there for me and I hope she thinks about me! I love Emma-Kate to death which is why I made this blog post about her! Enjoy!
This is another post from the great, Mamma Goodness Thinks!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Good friends are big blessings from God, and sharing the love of Jesus with them is the best thing we can do.

Love you,
Mom