Monday, April 26, 2010

ME

Three things I wanna be when I grow up are, a waitress, an actress, and a photographer. I have been practicing a little on my picture taking! These are a few pictures I took myself. They might be a bit blurry because I don't have the BEST camera in the world. But it will have to do for now.


I took this picture at the mall... in a bathroom stall.... Mikee and I - Mikee is my other best friend - were going to the restroom. We had my camera with us. I took one of Mikee, and it only had the white wall. When she took it of me, she accidentally got the tiled floor.




I took this one in Claires. The lady had just turned on the fan so I knew I had my chance. I put on the sun glasses and clicked the button. It was just perfect wasn't it?!


This is me... taking a picture... I look stupid I know. I took this one in my room one day. It was raining outside and I was so bored! I just picked up my camera and started taking random pictures!



And last but not least, my family had just gotten back from a trip. My room was clean, I was clean and I just decided to take a picture! Really, I posed like this on purpose but I like telling people it was on accident. Well, that is finally it! These are my pictures! Enjoy!

This is another post from the great, Mamma Goodness Thinks!

No comments: